Digital Learning Developer job in Lutterworth
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref No:||HEA0343|
|Sector:||Platform/Powered Access Hire|
|Category:||IT and Support Roles|
|Employer:|| Nationwide Platforms|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Coming up with new ideas for digital learning isn't easy, but it's what you love.
You're at your best when juggling 13 pieces of work between 27 stakeholders, getting their buy in and delivering consistently strong work on time.
Digital learning is at the heart of our L&D plan. Due to an internal promotion we are looking to bring in a Digital Learning Developer to bring content to life, creating stuff that inspires action and learning.
You'll manage the whole process, from analysis and design to development, implementation and evaluation. Your projects will initally focus on upskilling our customer facing teams, but you'll have the opportunity to support development across all functions in Europe & the Middle East.
The role supports blended learning solutions to include e-learning, instructional videos and assessments for product knowledge, compliance, informative and soft skills training.
You'll love being creative and bringing digital learning materials to life and will build relationships with senior-level stakeholders in the business, acting as the ‘go to’ person in the L&D team for all digital learning solutions, ensuring on-time, on-spec and on-budget delivery of digital learning solutions.
In return you'll receive:
Key responsibilities: -
· - Interaction with the business in the analysis of current operating practices and knowledge gaps to propose effective digital and blended learning solutions that are fit for purpose.
· - Production of engaging, high quality digital and blended learning solutions from brief through to delivery.
· - Development of multimedia resources for use in learning.
· - Manage subject-matter expert (SME) resources and project planning for internal/external development of content.
· - Overall responsibility for on-time, on-spec and on-budget delivery of digital learning solutions.
· - Communicate effectively both internally and with external providers, such as translation and e-learning agencies to ensure effective localisation and deployment across regions.
Lavendon Group is the European and Middle East market leader in the rental of powered access equipment; with a fleet of over 21,000 machines across depots in the UK, Middle East, France, Germany and Belgium and annual Group revenues of more than £280 million. Last year it was acquired by Loxam SAS, a French multinational rental business, taking the combined Group turnover to in excess of £1bn.