Tool Hire Driver - IMMEDIATE START job in SE1 9RT
|Job Ref No:||HP50424/1|
|Employer:|| Hire People|
|Post Code:||SE1 9RT|
Our Client are looking to recruit for a Tool Hire Driver to work out of their Central London location. For this role you will need to be polite, friendly and courteous to clients at all times. IMMEDIATE START|
You will be responsible for delivering and collecting hire equipment to client sites.
You will complete all relevant paperwork relating to delivery/collection notes including obtaining signatures nd when necessary collecting cash payments.
Where necessary, you will demonstrate equipment including safe use/practises.
You will offer solutions to problems or queries on site when requested.
You will complete all relevant paperwork relating to delivery/collection notes including obtaining signatures and when necessary collecting cash payments.
You may be required to undertake light labouring duties as well as manual handling as part of this role
Ideal candidates will have experience of delivering/collection plant/tool equipment or have worked in a construction / builders merchants company where they have relevant experience and an understanding of site deliveries.
- Hire Desk Service and Sales Advisor (telephone based) | Nationwide Platforms | West Thurrock
- Tool Hire Fitter | Hire People | E3 2NQ
- Tool Hire Driver - IMMEDIATE START | Hire People | SE1 9RT
- Internal Sales Manager | Nationwide Platforms | Thurrock
- Workshop Service Engineer / Service Technician | Nationwide Platforms | Rochester Kent