Operational Branch Manager, Depot Manager job in WF2 8TY
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref No:||HP50427|
Plant and Tool Hire
Construction Products (sales)
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 Per Annum Negotiable dependent on experience|
|Employer:|| Hire People|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||WF2 8TY|
As Operational Depot Manager you will be responsible for the efficient running and profitable growth of all business controlled from the depot. This includes development of our core activities and extends to depot costs, revenues, liabilities, employees and Health & Safety matters. This role will involve:-
* Operational management of the depot, including hire desk, yard and transport fleet. Together with managing all depot costs/ expenditure, and keeping accurate records of these.
* Monitoring the depot, specifically in relation to labour and stock, ensuring it is managed effectively at all times and also ensuring accurate levels recorded. Management, including organising periodic stock takes and inputting of new products and stock onto reports.
* Monitoring the transport to ensure the most cost effective and efficient use of company vehicles and hauliers.
* Ensuring that all administration standards are met and constantly strive to improve efficiencies and procedures where possible
* Actively improve and promote two way communications within the depot. Continually promoting good customer service within the depot.
* Managing and encouraging members of staff to maintain an effective and positive working relationship with other depots and departments. Development of staff and infrastructure resources in line with the Company plans for growth and expansion. Ensure individuals are aware of objectives and their contribution to the team
Must have a proven record and client contacts within the Plant Hire, Specialist Hire, Civil Engineering, or Construction market.
The ideal candidate will have excellent operational and senior management experience and good organisational skills as well as the drive and ambition to develop and progress the business.
Key words: Depot Operations Manager, Site Manager, Rental Manager, Depot Supervisor, Depot Team Leader, Hire Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Depot Manager, Site Supervisor, Service Manager, Workshop Manager, Manager, Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Hire & Sales
Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Hire & Sales Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non-mechanical, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
Experience identifying and developing new business opportunities
Negotiable, dependent on experience
Depot Manager, Site , Rental, Construction, Civil Engineering, Depot Supervisor, Depot Team Leader, Hire Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Depot Manager, Site Supervisor, Service Manager, Workshop Manager, Manager, Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Hire & Sales Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non-mechanical, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access