Depot Manager - Hull job in Hull
|Job Ref No:||Depot Manager - Hull|
|Sector:||Plant and Tool Hire|
|Region:||North East England|
|Employer:|| GAP Group Hire Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||HU3 5UL|
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you! |
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As a General Manager at GAP you will manage your own Profit Centre and will influence all aspects of Depot Operations - from staff recruitment and motivation to purchasing equipment and supplies.
You will be an experienced Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge who can lead your team to perform to the best of their abilities. With an in-depth understanding of our business you will generate new ideas to drive your depot forwards and be at the forefront of customer interaction.
Applicants should have:
* Previous operational management experience
* Drive & Motivation to deliver tangible results
* A full UK driving licence
* A high level of IT literacy -particularly in word and excel
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4751.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough