Test, Inspect & Certification (TIC) Engineering - London job in London
|Job Ref No:||(TIC) - London|
|Employer:|| GAP Group Hire Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||E1 1LX|
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!|
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The TIC Engineer will carry out Testing, Inspection and Certification of customer owned lifting and safety equipment to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations. This primarily would involve inspection of all "below the hook" lifting equipment and accessories along with repair and maintenance.
In addition, the TIC team support the lifting depot network by maintaining the hire fleet, upskilling less experienced members of the team and providing customers with bespoke solutions to lifting based queries.
Applicants must have/be:
* Experience working in the lifting equipment industry
* Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
* LEEA Qualification/s essential
* Driving licence
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow