Foreman - Watford Non-Mechanical job in Watford
|Job Ref No:||Foreman - Watford Non-Mechanical|
|Sector:||Non-Mechanical Hire + Sales|
South East England
|Employer:|| GAP Group Hire Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||WD24 7GP|
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!|
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Non Mechanical division hire a range of equipment including crowd control barriers, scaffolding and road plates to the events industry alongside our more traditional business sectors within the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
Based in our workshop, the Foreman will ensure that the workshop runs smoothly and efficiently day in day out. You will be responsible for supporting and developing your colleagues and making sure that all equipment is maintained and kept in working order at all times.
Applicants should have:
* Experience working in a similar position at supervisory or managerial level
* Experience in similar industry
* Welding experience preferred but not essential
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter