Regional Operations Manager - Survey South job in Heathrow
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref No:||Regional Operations Manager - Survey South|
South West England
South East England
|Employer:|| GAP Group Hire Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||TW15 1BL|
Join GAP Hire Solutions, the UK's leading independent equipment hirer and work with the best people in the industry. GAP Hire Solutions were finalists in the Employer of the Year and Growth Business of the Year categories at the National Business Awards 2015.|
There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression
Our nationwide Survey Division hires a range of equipment including Robotic and GPS equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors.
As the Regional Operations Manager you will assist the Divisional Operations Manager in maximising the profitability and effectiveness of specified survey and safety locations, including recruiting, monitoring and managing the performance of staff. You will strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing a consistent high quality of service, equipment, premises and people. Managing the General Managers within the division you will also be responsible for producing accurate monthly KPI reports, identifying any failings relating to depot operations and providing solutions for improvement.
This position will require frequent travel.
Applicants should have:
* Strong people management experience
* Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
* In-depth understanding of customer service
* Driving License (essential)
* Solid operations experience in the hire or construction industry is preferred; however we will accept applications from strong Operations Managers from other industries.
Frequent travel and overnight stays throughout the region will be an integral part of the role.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow