Assistant Manager / Hire Manager job in SE18 7EA
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref No:||HP50379/1|
|Employer:|| Hire People|
|Post Code:||SE18 7EA|
Our clients are an established Plant and Tool Hire specialist who are are looking to recruit a Hire Manager with a solid experience of the UK Hire Industry.|
* Day to day management of a very busy hire facility reporting directly to senior management.
* Managing the Hire Desk function processing orders for clients and with suppliers. Ensure the hire team achieve the targets set in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Dealing with operational processes and procedures within the depot including on-hires, off-hires, technical guidance, scheduling deliveries and fitters
* Dealing with clients in a professional manner and proving a high level of customer service at all times.
* Arranging rental of equipment including sourcing of equipment and checking availability of equipment and processing contracts in line with company policies and procedures
* Liaising with customers and suppliers over the telephone and dealing with any queries in a professional, friendly manner. Building relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
* Working alongside the Depot Manager on a day to day basis on finances within the Depot including month end, financial reports and setting up new accounts.
*Appraisals with staff and developing team members including individual training plans
Package: Negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership, communication and organisational skills, be a good team player and work well to timescales and deadlines.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications is desirable along with the ability to use and learn in-house systems
Excellent customer service skills are essential, along with previous experience working in a plant /tool hire role.
Key words: Hire Manager, Co-ordinator, Desk, Controller, Supervisor, Senior, Plant, Service, Tool Assistant, Rental Manager, Plant hire, Equipment, Construction Plant, Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Power Generation, Pumps, Powered Access
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow