Foreman - Exeter job in Exeter
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref No:||Foreman - Exeter6|
|Sector:||Plant and Tool Hire|
|Region:||South West England|
|Employer:|| GAP Group Hire Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Code:||EX2 7JS|
There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.|
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Based in our workshop the Foreman will ensure that the workshop runs smoothly and efficiently day in day out. You will be responsible for supporting and developing your colleagues and making sure that all equipment is maintained and kept in working order at all times.
Applicants should have:
* Experience working in a similar position at supervisory or managerial level
* A relevant mechanical qualification (or time served)
* A working knowledge of plant and tool equipment
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Driver - Peterborough | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Peterborough
- Regional HGV Driver - South West | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Exeter
- GAP One Rehire Manager - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- GAP One Administrator - Head Office | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Glasgow
- Plant Mechanic (Fitter) - Maidstone | GAP Group Hire Solutions | Maidstone